Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WHEN YOUR SPRING BREAK IS IN FEBUARY...



Happy March, friends!

I can't believe I'm actually saying that (!!!) Where has the time gone? There's only about two months left in my college career! Holy crazy.

Needless to say, I'm trying to make the most of my limited time left! As such, I decided to go on a spring break trip with my girlfriends, something I've never done before.

When your spring break is in February and you go to school in Minnesota, the only logical thing to do is to go somewhere hot, hot, hot. And, when you're on the brink of college graduation, you go to the place where you feel most like a kid again. Catching my drift?

WE WENT TO DISNEY!

My seven girlfriends and I spent 5 magical days relaxing in the Orlando, Florida, sun and exploring the four theme parks of Walt Disney World. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite parts from each theme park: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. 

Magic Kingdom
The most magical place on earth!
This park definitely made me feel like a kid again with all of the real-life fairytale moments (CINDERALLA IS REAL).
My favorite part: the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Adventureland. I literally wanted to leave then and there and go binge watch the movies.


Hollywood Studios
I have too much to say about this park! It was smaller than the others, so easier to hit a lot of attractions.
My favorite part(s): Tower or Terror! Such a fun and thrilling ride. I've been on it before and watching my friends freak out was too much fun. We also LOVED watching the Beauty and the Beast show. Magical.



Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom is like a zoo, but 100x better. I got to see a ton of animals and ride super fun coasters. We even went on a safari and I learned so much about African animals and the importance of keeping them safe.
My favorite part: The Lion King show and meeting Pocahontas! 




And last by not least...
Epcot
Definitely the most "adult" park, especially because of the Countries of the World section.
My favorite part: Touring the different countries. Epcot is cool beyond words! Each country has a designated area and everything in that area is like it would be in that country. The costumes, the buildings, everything! I felt so nostalgic in this park. It reminded me of all of the incredible places I went while studying abroad. My favorite was Germany!

I had a dreamy time in Florida and loved every second at Disney, but don't be fooled! Days at the parks are so exhausting! Walking for miles, waiting in line, it's a work out! I'm glad I could experience all the magic again, but I won't go back for a while.

Have you ever been to Disney? What was your favorite part?

Now, it's back to classes (this is the busiest time of year) and job hunting!

Oh, and hello snow. I didn't miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment