Monday, January 11, 2016

hi, hey, hello

Stationary from the oh-so-talented Nico and Lala


HELLO & WELCOME!

My first post...ahh! It's been a long time in the making, and I'm so excited to get started!
Today is kind of a monumental day: my last first day of school...possibly ever. MY LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. Let's just say...scared and excited and nerve-wracking (pinch me!!). As
my May graduation approaches (and it can take its sweet, old time getting here), it's time to kick it in gear and work on reaching my city dreams (PR job, city living, etc.).

City Dreams & Accessories is a creative outlet if anything else. A place for me to share what inspires me most, express my creative heart, and dream ridiculously big dreams... I promise there will be a whole lot of coffee, accessories, and freaking out along the way (because that's normal, right?).

Stay tuned for more posts as I journey through my last semester of school, one final Minnesnowta winter, a job hunt, and wherever else this crazy, beautiful life takes me.

xx, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment