Wednesday, February 3, 2016

LEATHER + BLANKET SCARVES ON REPEAT





Happy Wednesday!

The temperatures have been chilly (or worse) lately, and walking outside has been especially brutal for my early AM classes and my late night walks back to my place after spending hours in the library (yes...some would call me nerdy). My solution has been to literally live in blanket scarves. I guess they're my winter thing. 

I promise, there's no such thing as over-wearing them, especially when you live in Minnesota. These scarves are the perfect accessory and are totally multifunctional (that's where the blanket comes in). And talk about fun to mix and match. I loved adding a pink speckled sweater to highlight the pink in this tartan red scarf. 

Now, let's talk about the perfect little black purse. I scored this baby at the leather market in Florence, Italy, during my semester abroad. Totally worth the money. It's a great size, and even expands to a fuller body or reduces to just a clutch if you don't want the cross body strap. The best for going out (lipstick, ID, phone...check, check, check).

OK. In other news, life has been eventful the past few days: 

  1. Grease Live was amaze-za-zing. #sorrynotsorry for humming Grease songs all week.
  2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding SEQUAL? Apparently I'm late to the party on this one. But nonetheless, this news is life-changing. amiright?! How many days until March 25?
  3. The Bachelor...To be Continued... (my friends and I made our "Bachelor Babe Bracket." Still hating Olivia. Still loving Lauren B.)
  4. I learned today that college snow days are definitely a thing. HELLO SNOW. GOODBYE CLASS. 

**Thank you to my model/best friend/roommate for posing for these pictures**




No comments:

Post a Comment